Sunday, February 8, 2009

Back after hibernating..

Hey fellas,
I'm back!
It's been a busy wintry break, well, not busy actually. I've spent most of my time sleeping & eating.
Otherwise, I'd only been dealing with an overtly dull college & other regular stuff.

>>Before I forget,
***For Twihards like me : I'll definitely like to mention about TwilightLexicon.com , if you still haven't heard about it (which is unlikely). It is truly the best piece in the Twilight universe with superb fanfics, Twilight merchandise and discuss forums. You ought to check it out. I'm addicted.***

I'm so glad this year's winter was just the right kind. Not harsh , not weak. Hope the next winter's so pleasant too.
However, the days are passing by very fast. Maybe it's because I'm too occupied with my reveries. Or is time really speeding?

"We are here and it is now. Further than that all human knowledge is moonshine."
- H. L. Mencken
I believe so too.

I have yet to catch Slumdog Millionaire. I don't want to watch it really. Because I've heard that it
portrays Mumbai or India largely, as one of those urchin-community homes. I mean, there is definitely a brighter & better side of this developing country for the world to see. Anyway, my friends loved the movie. So maybe it's worth a watch.

Finally, song of the day :
Time stands still - The All-American Rejects.
I simply love this song.

That's all from the little brain for now. I'll definitely try posting soon.
Love & Peace!
Noxx!

2 comments:

  1. hi vidhi,

    first timer to ur blog.

    I too share the same stage as far as slumdog is concerned.

    nice blogging!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heya!nice to hear from so after so long...

    ReplyDelete