Monday, March 23, 2009

Following the crepuscle ...


Note: The following text wasn't really meant to be a blog-entry, just wanted to share my random thoughts.

I don't know what kind of bliss it is to sit at my window and gaze at the dark sky above and the bright sleeping city underneath. I used to fear the darkness. I love the dark now. Sunlight doesn't appease to me as before.

The dark of the night lightens the stars and sings a lullaby to the slumbering city. She befriends the hideous and the nocturnal.As if her gown is emblazoned by the brightest and beautiful stars. Her heart bears all your secrets unlike the conspicuous and open sunlight.

Loved by poets, worshiped by vampires- the night goddess.
She's peace, she is bliss. I have felt her too.
As if she's whispering hush, without a sound.
I only fear closing my eyes to wake up without her. I love you night...

Quote of the day (One of my favorites too!):

"I was thinking about how disjointedly time seemed to flow, passing in a blur at times, with single images standing out more clearly than others. And then, at other times, every second was significant, etched in my mind."
-Stephenie Meyer, Twilight, 2005

Song of the NIGHT:
If We Were a Movie - Miley Cyrus

Take care and keep smiling! Noxx till then !

2 comments:

  1. How odd might it be how i arrived here, i wanted to say hi to you, and thanks =)
    Shannen Macleason

    ReplyDelete