Friday, May 8, 2009

Another frivolous blog entry...LOL

Heyyy I'm back again

I just love blogging at night. Cos my brain is probably idle only at night. It has to work really hard for me!

And before I forget, I just came to know about a really interesting fact:
Did you know that there are only five species of EGG-LAYING MAMMALS in this world. They are known as Monotremes

The first one is the DUCK-BILLED PLATYPUS and other four are species of the ECHIDNA (some sorta anteater) . The Monotremes are found only in New Guinea and Tasmania.


Well, I'm really enjoying my vacation. I returned only a week ago from my trip to Rajasthan.It was wonderful, of course. I can't give you a succinct description of my trip. I know I'll end up writing only about Rajasthan in this blog and the next blog and the next ...

I just finished reading Danielle Steel's The Long Road Home. Although it wasn't one of the best books I've read so far , the character of Gabriella was very endearing.

I'm still in love with Twilight.And I'm listening to my favorite tracks all the time.

I'm really sleepy right now so I'd better hit the bed before I drop off on the keyboard!

My favorite quote of the day :
"We have all a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be."
-Jane Austen, Mansfield Park

Song of the day :
Let Me Sign -Rob Pattinson (only mine)

Okay, that's all from my Mr.Brain for now.
Until then Noxx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment