Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sorry about the last post...I noe it was awful!
So I've still not been able to come up with anything new. Life's all busy and tangled up these days.
Plus problems like A/c Failure, rains and constantly annoying people who make your busy life difficult.
And when you think you've almost figured out what life is all about, you realize that you're far away from reality. Because reality is that life is not a fairy tale or a movie.

Once I'm over my aggravation, I'll definitely write meaningful stuff. Noxx!

4 comments:

  1. It can be very frustrating to want to write without any words. But don't sweat it, the words will come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry. this is your blog and you can post whatever you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im experiencing the same thing! hope we get back on track! Btw thanks for following! I have a new post about twilight actually! dont take it seriously tho, its all for fun :P

    P.s.- it is true though that i am not fond of twilight but i can't say that I really "hate" it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean, sometimes you don't have any inspiration at all. But don't worry, inspiration can be found in anything, just look around you.


    xxx

    ReplyDelete