Friday, January 16, 2009

Everyday chronicles ....














Hey friends!
People and mannequins, sweaters and warmers ....everywhere!
I'm enjoying the changing sites-and-sounds of this winter... but I'm also affected by the gloom that is hanging in the air these days.
Only one thing keeps me sane, Twilight... the obsession grows instead of subsiding...and i love it!
A thousand trivial problems on my mind, uneasiness, I'm getting crabbier everyday BUT then little moments of fun and some stupidity make up for everything.

Quote of the day (my favorite too!) :

Acceptance is such an important commodity, some have called it "the first law of personal growth."
Peter McWilliams, Life 101
(so I'm growing up! lol)
Right now I'm listening to
Just wanna be with you - High School Musical 3....sweet!
A few of my friends didn't like the movie but i loved it....Corbin Bleu all the way! lol

I just wish that I'm contended with whatever life's giving me and not fall for distractions!


That's all in my li'l brain tonight....now i want to dream cause that's my favorite part of being a human...(isn't it amazing that we can dream!)
Noxx!

No comments:

Post a Comment