Wednesday, January 7, 2009















Hey friends!
Like being wrapped in my own little warm cocoon, here i'm sitting in my most favorite place in the world...the cozy corner of my room facing the east!
I love this part of the year, it's pleasantly cold. The best thing to do is listening to your favorite melodies under a blanket in the dark of night after a mug of hot-cocoa or else indulging into your all time favorite novel (Twilight for me!)
I'll tell you my top-favorite tracks for this season :

~Shannen Macleason - Flyin' Angels

~Athlete - Half Light

~Missy Higgins - Where I Stood

~Muse - Starlight

~Robert Pattinson - Never Think

~Avril Lavigne - Hot

~Sixpence None the Richer - Waiting on the Sunshine

~Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer

~Elvis Preasley - Can't Help Falling in Love with You

n loads...

Also, colors for the season : Black (cause it's my favorite), Purple (cause it is the subtle blend of warm and winter) , Crimson (Sunlight for my eyes , well, actually my new phone is crimson lol!!)

Quote of the day :

Expect trouble as an inevitable part of life, and when it comes, hold your head high, look it quarely in the eye and say, 'I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me'.
-Ann Landers
US advice columnist (1918 - 2002)

Song of the day: Better with You - Five Times August

Current thought: Thanks for being my friends- Alisha a.k.a. Alien, Arpita a.k.a. Appy, Deepa , Mahima a.k.a MJ (lolz!!) love you all!

That's all in my little brain for now, cause i've to go back to Edward (reading Twilight for the 9th time now!)

Noxx!!

1 comment:

  1. heya!
    juz read ur blogs..
    continue to be what ever u r..
    coz..dude, u rock!

    ReplyDelete