Friday, July 16, 2010

random

All my imaginations failed.
My mind could've never fathomed that it would feel ....

like the last drop of rain
The brightest of all lights in the universe bleeding into me

like being saved from the greatest fall , the millionth miracle
that moment I was a bird, flying much above the Northern Star , in the absence of void

In a place where light bent and time ceased ... only this was not a blackhole or any alternate reality


When she came nothing else mattered , she was the Truth ...

At that moment , my grip faltered but she smiled at me .
Her beauty destroyed me and released me before I knew it
I fell into Her arms and She took me away....



away from my body .... away from those grieving hearts ....away from this world .



P.S. : I love reviews

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. This keeps soundin better with every read. + it raises a silence, the kind of which you get after a movie's good end.

    ReplyDelete