Saturday, July 10, 2010

Vivification ... VIDHIfication ?

" Fear of words or lack of instinct has me crippled ?
when did obvious feelings become so hard to describe
how will thoughts break the ground if so scattered
uncaring towards flaws or judgements "

Change is inevitable. But I had never imagined it could be felt so strongly. Like a sudden growth spurt , only deeper.

Biggest experiences in the past void months :
Passage, 18 to 19 teaches you a lot along the way ...
Acceptance is not the reward for silence or patience but small letdowns here and there.
Bottling up emotions only makes you more vulnerable
Maturity is ONE BIG WORD !
Making the wrong choices is a part of who we are and sometimes you have to sell yourself short.
Spontaneity is what makes life so interesting !

I'm back and back for good !! I can probably write endlessly but I'm still deciding whether to click that bright orange Publish Post button ...so that's all for now.
I'm sure you guys will stick around . Thanks for putting up with me :)

~Vidhi :)

1 comment:

  1. "... sometimes you to sell yourself short"?! I don't think so..

    ReplyDelete